Representative examples of project assignments:
- Project Director for a consortium of companies and partnerships for technology development, process design, bankable study and government approvals for two Coal to Hydrogen projects in Australia with Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS).
- Senior Consultant and Subject Matter Expert to global software company for a USD 5 million LNG industry production planning, inventory modelling and cargo scheduling system to optimise overall LNG assets.
- Major project development and client representation assignment for greenfields Biomass-to-Liquids (BTL) project in Western Australia (Woodchip gasification plus Fischer-Tropsch) involving conceptual studies, validation studies, process design, technology evaluations and financial modelling.
- Gas processing studies completed for client for natural gas drying and sulphur recovery processes, including Shell Paques, Liquid Redox and CrystaSulf processes. Study included preliminary design of acid gas recovery systems, Claus Unit Sulphur recovery unit, steam system requirements and basic design for amine contactor and regenerator.
- Coal gasification project development and project management services for client’s Lignite-to-Diesel with Power Generation project proposal. Technical investigations included evaluation of equipment for Lignite handling and drying, and selection of suitable gasifier technologies.
- Project Manager for techno-economic study of Downstream Processing Petrochemical Opportunities for the then WA Dept of Industry & Resources. Study covered process technology evaluations, capital & operating cost estimates for an integrated petrochemical industry in the North West of WA.
- Consultant to the WA Prices Commissioner covering all matters concerning the downstream oil refining and marketing industry, company cost structures, operating costs, and the wholesale and retail distribution markets in WA. The consultancy included presentations to the WA Government cabinet, technical advice, and market input for ministerial submissions.
- Refinery and petrochemical LP modeling, oil product balances, refinery configuration analysis, market research, pricing, and capital costs analysis for the APEC Clean Fuels Supply Security Study.
- Refinery and petrochemicals configuration development, technology and licensor evaluation, and investment analysis for a Downstream Master Plan Study for the Brunei Government.